Senin, 31 Agustus 2009

Melo thanks God


Melo thanks God

31 August 2009

Felipe Melo helped Juventus beat Roma at the Olimpico with a goal he has dedicated to his grandmother.

The Brazilian midfielder was instrumental in their win and has spoken out to dedicate the victory to his grandmother, who just recently died.

“This is proof that God exists,” confessed Melo.

“My grandmother died and I owe her a lot. She was called Manuelina and she was really important to me. My goal at the Olimpico was for her.

“This is a bad time for me, family wise, as my father is not well either.”

For Melo the game in Rome marked his official debut with Juventus and he is incredibly happy with the result and his performance.

“I really cared about this game. During the week I did all I could to be there even if I wasn’t 100 per cent fit. It was a great feeling.

“We played a great game as a group and I am glad I could help my teammates.

“We need to continue this way now. This Juve is very Brazilian for the way we touch the ball.

“The Scudetto is obviously our target but we realise it is going to be hard.”

www.football-italia.net

1 komentar:

Aniekandria mengatakan...

Melo was a nice game, yes,,
blessing in the month of fasting Melo scored a goal ...
bravo Juve,,,
I'm sorry I want to ask about the clothes her Juventini Indonesia distributions,?
success always yes ...