Senin, 10 Maret 2008

Player Talk : Grygera


Grygera: «I'm very happy»

An unexpected hero shone through at the Ferraris in Genoa: Zdenek Grygera. In what was perhaps his toughest period, after all the flak endured for his performance against Fiorentina, the Czech defender came out with his best performance of the year. A lot of substance, but also great quality (see his pass for Trezeguet); plus he also takes credit for opening the score with a thunderous shot from long range.

At the end of the match, Zdenek received the compliments he deserved. «I'm very happy, I had a bad moment after the game against Fiorentina, but I always look to the future and I always go on the pitch to do the best I can. The team played tight today and we got an important win, we need to continue like this now».

*juventus.com

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

See Here or Here