Minggu, 13 September 2009

Congrats King David




Trez: Juve made me reconsider
Sunday 13 September, 2009

David Trezeguet marked his first start of the season with a goal and admits he could reconsider leaving Juventus at the end of the season.

“It's wonderful. Last season I suffered so much with injuries and the decisions that meant I couldn't give my contribution,” he said after the 2-0 victory away to Lazio.

“I am working so hard to get back to my level and I know it is very tough to achieve, but my friends are helping me so much.

“These were my first 90 minutes and I am happy as I got to the end and scored a goal. I hope to continue giving my all to the club and helping the team.”

It was the Frenchman's first goal since February and his first start since April 11, which curiously was also against Lazio, albeit in the Coppa Italia.

Trezeguet had announced he would leave Juve at the end of the season, but the emotional scenes at his stoppage-time goal may well have changed his mind.

“The fact I scored gives me a lot of confidence. We will see further ahead, but when I netted I saw how happy everyone was for me and it was moving.

“We had a great performance tonight and now it's up to our rivals to prove themselves. We signed some players who gave something more to the team.”

He is also targeting Juventus legend Omar Sivori's scoring record of 167 goals.

“Sivori is one of my idols and I am slowly approaching his record, but the important thing is to get fit again and prepare for Tuesday's Champions League game.”

*football italia



- thx God, dia bisa membuat sebuah gol di gawang Lazio...sebenarnya mnrt gw penampilannya gak bisa di bilang istimewa, bahkan beberapa kali dia py peluang bagus tp lom bisa memaksimalkan menjadi sebuah gol, selain krn penampilan kiper lawan yg lumayan bagus penampilannya...tp jika merunut sepak terjang Trez spt yg kita kenal...peluang2 spt itu hampir pasti akan dia konversikan menjd sebuah gol...

raut wajah yg sangat lega terlihat di wajahnya setelah membuat gol...bahkan semua rekan2 datang memberikan selamat yg sangat hangat, bayangkan seorg Gigi Buffon sampai lari meninggalkan gawangnya utk turut memberikan ucapan selamat utk Trez, sebuah momen yg mengharukan buat gw...dukungan dr rekan2nya sangat total krn mrk tau Trez sedang mengalami masa2 sulit di dlm karirnya....

harapan gw, gol itu akan menjd sebuah awal bagi Trez utk kembali ke penampilannya spt yg kita kenal selama ini!

Congrats King David

1 komentar:

tanjung mengatakan...

Trezegol is back